Special Projects Editor
Plastic Components has made the Best Places to Work list every year since 2014. PCI is an injection molder in Germantown, Wis., that delivers mission-critical engineered thermoplastic components for the plumbing, appliance, automotive and construction industries. It was ahead of the general public in supplying personal protective equipment during the pandemic and supplied others in the industry with masks and hand sanitizer.
This is Conventus Polymers’ first appearance on the list. Conventus is a resin distributor in Parsippany, N.J., that emphasizes mental health and diversity and inclusion. It also pays 100 percent of medical, dental and vision premiums for employees.
- Plastic Components Inc., an injection molder in Germantown, Wis.
- Imflux, a subsidiary of Procter & Gamble with a low-constant-pressure injection molding technology in Hamilton, Ohio.
- MTD Micro Molding, a precision micromolder in Charlton, Mass.
- Team 1 Plastics, an injection molder for the transportation industry in Albion, Mich.
- KI Industries Inc., a supplier of decorative products for more than 50 years in Berkeley, Ill.
- Dymotek Corp., a plastic and liquid silicone rubber molder in Ellington, Conn.
- Diversified Plastics, an injection molder and 3D printer in Brooklyn Park, Minn.
- Currier Plastics Inc., a custom injection and blow molder in Auburn, N.Y.
- Redline Plastics, a rotational molder and vacuum former in Manitowoc, Wis.
- Pacific Plastics Injection Molding, an injection molder in Vista, Calif.
- Conventus Polymers, a resin distributor in Parsippany, N.J.
- Asahi Kasei Asaclean Americas, a purging compound supplier in Parsippany, N.J.
- ALPS Inspection, a maker of in-line leak testing equipment in Harrison, Ohio.
- US Extruders, a manufacturer of custom single-screw extruders in Westerly, R.I.
- ePlastics, a sheet distributor and fabricator in San Diego.
- Hasco America Inc., a supplier of standard mold components and hot runners in Fletcher, N.C.
- M. Holland Co., family-run resin distributor in Northbook, Ill.
- Chase Plastic Services Inc., a resin distributor in Clarkston, Mich.
- PureCycle Technologies Inc., a polypropylene recycler in Orlando, Fla.
- Jamplast Inc., a resin distributor in Ellisville, Mo.
- International Plastics, a film extruder and converter in Greenville, S.C.
- West Michigan Compounding LLC, a custom compounder and post-industrial recycler in Greenville, Mich.