Interested in being part of our team? Please click the links below for an updated list of career opportunities available at our Clarkston, Michigan, headquarters and locations across North America.
Careers at Chase Plastics
Our team is our greatest asset and our best investment for a successful future. We’re always looking for talented, hard-working individuals to grow with us. As a Chase Plastics team member, you’ll enjoy one of the industry’s top Benefit Packages including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- 401(k) program with employer matching contribution
- Short- and long-term disability Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee sponsored seminars and training
- Travel and Verizon Wireless discounts
- Paid time off, holiday pay and paid volunteer day
- 1/2 paid gym memberships
- Fun employee engagement activities and more!
- Learn more about our culture by visiting our FaceBook page
- 2022 #51 on Crain’s Detroit Business Private 200 List
- 2021 #69 on Crain’s Detroit Business Private 200 List
- 2019 SPE Detroit
Community Service Award
- 2015 #85 on Crain’s Detroit Business Private 200 List
- 2014 Crain’s Detroit Business
Cool Places to Work in Michigan
- 2013 #41 on Crain’s Detroit Business
Fastest Growing Companies List
- 2012 Ernst and Young
Entrepreneur of the Year
Why work for Chase Plastics?
We encourage our team to embrace its entrepreneurial spirit, and we provide ongoing professional development opportunities and achievement incentives, as well as a motivating work environment led by an energetic and engaged leadership team. Chase Plastics is known for providing a level of customer service so outrageous that customers can’t help but talk about it. If you share a sense of urgency and commitment to complete customer satisfaction, and share our core values, we’d like you to consider joining our team.
Contact Gustina Sell, human resources manager at 248-620-8327 or email email@example.com
“We value promoting from within if you are a hard-working, self-motivated individual, Chase Plastics is the perfect place to be. In addition, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, which include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, short- and long-term disability, bonus programs, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, paid volunteer day and more.”
Gustina Sell, human resources manager