We’ve expanded significantly in North and Central America in recent years, and we’re seeking qualified, motivated professionals to join our award-winning organization.
Why work for Chase Plastics?
- #1 on Plastics News’ “Best Places to Work 2016” list
- Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Place to Work” in 2014
- #85 on Crain’s Detroit Business Private 200 list in 2015
- #41 on Crain’s Detroit Business “Fastest-Growing Companies” list in 2013
— Gustina Sell, human resources manager
What makes us unique:
Chase Plastics is known for providing a level of customer service so “outrageous” that customers can’t help but talk about it. If you share a sense of urgency and commitment to complete customer satisfaction, and share our core values, we’d like you to consider joining our team.
We encourage our team to embrace its entrepreneurial spirit, and we provide ongoing professional development opportunities and achievement incentives, as well as a motivating work environment led by an energetic and engaged leadership team.
Interested in learning more? Please click the links below for an updated list of career opportunities available at our Clarkston, Michigan, headquarters and locations across North America.
- All Job Opportunities
- Opportunities by Location
- Opportunities by Department
- Opportunities by Category
Chase Plastic Services, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, and veteran status.